FHE Lesson: Using our Spiritual Eyes
Pre-made FHE Lesson for the sisters you Visit Teach or Families you Home Teach, by Betty Allen.
Betty Allen has so kindly allowed me to share her well thought out and fun Family Home Evening (FHE) Lesson based on the Conference message shared by Elder Gary E. Stevenson Of the Seventy titled, “Sacred Homes, Sacred Temples.”
In his talk he states, “Understanding the eternal nature of the temple will draw you to your family; understanding the eternal nature of the family will draw you to the temple.” He later mentions, “in a stake conference, all present were invited by the visiting authority, Elder Glen Jenson, an Area Seventy, to take a virtual tour of their homes using their spiritual eyes.”
In this FHE Lesson, Sister Allen, helps us to see our homes & families from these “spiritual eyes,” in order to better assess any needs and adjustments we need to make to draw closer to our Families and the Temple in order to achive our ultimate goal of eternal life. Fun cut-out is also included!
Download the FHE Lesson in PDF and print it out to give to the sisters or families you visit, so they can use the lesson with their families.
- Scripture Thought
- Activity w/ Questionnaire
- Refreshments…oh Just kidding, you’ll have to make those. LOL
- Fun Cutout! (Print the last page on cardstock)
Ideas on how to gift this lesson:
- Print and roll up the lesson and tie it with a bow.
- Print and staple the lesson and put it inside a page protector and even include a picture of a temple with it.
- Print and even print out the “glasses” for each family member.
Have fun Visiting & Home Teaching!