Treat Tuesday #10
Today is Treat Tuesday # Ten! That’s 3 T’s or 4 if you count the word “today,” LOL. So for this special occasion I felt it would be perfect to list 10 treat ideas. Download PDF printable tags below.
Today’s Treats! (LDS April 2009 General Conference themed treats which can be used for Visiting Teaching and, for the last week in a row until next conference, Home Teaching.)
43. Magnifying Glass: “The small and simple things you choose to do today will be magnified into great and glorious blessings tomorrow.” Ann M. Dibb, “Be Thou an Example of the Believers,” Liahona, May 2009
45. Cleanser (Click here to get $2 off coupon for any Clean & Clear product): “Remember, it is the cleansing power of the Atonement that makes it possible for us to be virtuous.” Mary N. Cook, “A Virtuous Life—Step by Step,” Ensign, May 2009
46. Coins (just put some change in a ziplock baggie and staple the tag to it.): “Change and challenges are part of God’s plan. By design this mortal existence is a time of testing or a time “to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them”” Steven E. Snow, “Get On with Our Lives,” Ensign, May 2009
47. Riesen Candies: “Whatever the riesen…I invite you to begin making the spiritual preparations so you can receive the blessings available only in the holy temple. Please cast away the things in your life that stand in the way.” David A. Bednar, “Honorably Hold a Name and Standing,” Ensign, May 2009
48. Lint Roller (click here for $1 off any Evercare Lint Roller or Refill): “For the eternal purposes of the Lord shall roll on, until all his promises shall be fulfilled.” Mormon 8:22 or say something like: “Just rolling by to say, Hi.”
49. Socks: You’re the pair of Visiting Teachers I’d pick!
50. Scouring pad/sponge: I’d scour the earth for a Visiting Teaching Companion like you!
51. Strainer / Colander: We couldn’t restrain ourselves from wishing you a Happy Birthday!
52. Squeeze-it Juice drink & Hershey’s Kiss: Here’s a squeeze and a kiss, to remind you you’re loved and missed.
Download VT or HT Printable Tags:
Last of the Home Teaching Tags because the Conference Messages are used for both Visiting Teaching and Home Teaching this month, so feel free to make/buy a treat and print a tag for your hubby to use for his Home Teaching too.
Download this week’s Treat Tuesday Tags Template for Visiting Teachers PDF or Treat Tuesday Tags Template for Home Teachers PDF by clicking either one of the links or images below, so you can print it on patterned or colored paper and add it to your gifts more easily. Each with a different font!
- Just print on patterned/colored paper or cardstock
- Cut it out. (Cut within the lines so the lines don’t show.)
- Punch a hole and use ribbon or tape to add it to the treat.
- Don’t forget to sign both of your names when gifting so they know it came from their Visiting Teachers or their Home Teachers.
Note: I haven’t tried to translate any treat ideas because these are treats which match words from the English language. But, if you have a quote and treat idea to go along with it in another language I’d love to make some tags for you. Just add a comment and include the quote (in the specific language) and what kind of treat can go along with it and as soon as I get 5 of them I can make them into cute tags for you.
Also if you ever have any treat ideas with quotes in any language, please email them to me so I can share it with other visiting teachers on this site.