Treat Tuesday #8
Today’s Treats! (LDS April 2009 General Conference themed treats which can be used for Visiting Teaching and, for a limited time, Home Teaching)
33. Resolve Carpet Cleaner: “Before we yield to temptation, we must learn to say with unflinching resolve, “Get thee behind me, Satan” (Matthew 16:23).” Robert D. Hales, “Becoming Provident Providers Temporally and Spiritually,” Ensign, May 2009
34. Respond Game or Board Game with a Buzzer for responding: “Our success is never measured by how strongly we are tempted but by how faithfully we respond.” Robert D. Hales, “Becoming Provident Providers Temporally and Spiritually,” Ensign, May 2009
35. Shoes: “One gift that will help us navigate our lives is the gift He has given to all, the ability and power to shoes.” José A. Teixeira, “Gifts to Help Us Navigate Our Life,” Ensign, May 2009
36. Rice: “Rice up and engage [yourself] in the wonderful opportunity to truly be a brother’s (or sister’s) keeper.” Richard C. Edgley, “This Is Your Phone Call,” Ensign, May 2009 – (This one is great for Visiting Teaching and Home Teaching Supervisors too!)
37. Musk (perfume, lotion or soap): “We cannot and we musk not allow ourselves to get distracted from our sacred duty. We cannot and we must not lose focus on the things that matter most.” Dieter F. Uchtdorf, “We Are Doing a Great Work and Cannot Come Down,” Ensign, May 2009
Download VT or HT Printable Tags:
This week I decided to add more Home Teaching Tags because the Conference Messages are used for both Visiting Teaching and Home Teaching this month, so feel free to make a treat and print a tag for your hubby to use for his Home Teaching too.
Download this week’s Treat Tuesday Tags Template for Visiting Teachers PDF or Treat Tuesday Tags Template for Home Teachers PDF by clicking either one of the links or images below, so you can print it on patterned or colored paper and add it to your gifts more easily. Each with a different font!
- Just print on patterned/colored paper or cardstock
- Cut it out. (Cut within the lines so the lines don’t show.)
- Punch a hole and use ribbon or tape to add it to the treat.
- Don’t forget to sign both of your names when gifting so they know it came from their Visiting Teachers or even their Home Teachers.
If you have any Treat Ideas with quotes from any of the April 2009 General Conference addresses, please email it to me so I can share it with others for next week’s Treat Tuesday Ideas.