Treat Tuesday #13
Today’s Treats! See PDF Printable Tags below.
56. Dibs: Thanks for giving us first Dibs on your schedule.
57. Condensed Milk: We’ve condensed this month’s message for you. See attached.
58. Butter or Spread: Don’t spread yourself too thin, “for it is not requisite that a [woman] should run faster than [she] has strength.” Mosiah 4:27.
59. Comb: “Think of our combined strength if every sister had sincere prayer every morning and night or, better yet, prayed unceasingly as the Lord has commanded. If every family had family prayer daily … , we would be stronger” Julie B. Beck, Relief Society general president (Visiting Teaching Message, June 2009)
Download VT Printable Tags:
Download this week’s Treat Tuesday Tags Template for Visiting Teachers PDF by clicking the image below. Print it on patterned or colored paper and add it to your gifts more easily. Each with a different font!
- Just print on patterned/colored paper or cardstock
- Cut it out. (Cut within the lines so the lines don’t show.)
- Punch a hole and use ribbon or tape to add it to the treat.
- Don’t forget to sign both of your names when gifting so they know it came from their Visiting Teachers.