Treat Tuesday #14
Treat Tuesday on Thursday! Today I feel like I need to motivate myself to do the rest of my Visiting Teaching because we’ve only visited 1 sister so far. I know, I’m a slacker! I really do love them, it’s just busy. So, these treat ideas are for Supervisors, Coordinators &/or Relief Society Presidencies to motivate the sisters (mainly me) to do their Visiting Teaching. Obviously you’d have to print these more than just 1 time, so I have designed business card sized tags for each with 10 on each page. I chose a business card size template but feel free to design your own using Microsoft Word Labels or any other program you use to create labels yourself using these handy motivators.
60. Gum: CHEWS a day this week to Visit Teach.
61. Extra Gum: Work EXTRA hard to visit your sisters this month.
62. Hershey’s Kisses Hugs: Here are some HUGS from us to you for doing the best that you can do. Thanks for being a Visiting Teacher!
63. Orange (fruit, orange candy, Kool aid drink mix…): ORANGE you glad you did your Visiting Teaching?
Download VT Printable Tags:
Download any of this week’s Treat Tuesday Tags Templates for Visiting Teachers PDF by clicking on any of the images below. Print it on plain white or colored paper and add it to your treats more easily. Each with a different font!
- Just print on paper or cardstock
- Cut it out (Business Card Size – 2″ x 3.5″) Cut on the dotted gray lines, I made them very light so they wouldn’t show.
- Punch a hole and/or use ribbon or tape to add it to the treat.
- Pass it out to Visiting Teachers and hope they will complete their Visiting Teaching.