Treat Tuesday #17
Today’s Treat is Olives! (yuck!) The word olive will stand for “all of” in the quotes below. For example: I love “olive” the fun Visiting Teaching Treats. Personally, I don’t like olives so it’s a good thing I was able to find a lot of products which are made from them so that I am not forced to eat or cook with them whole. LOL You can attach these fun tags to anything having to do with olives. Oh and quote 67 goes perfectly with this month’s message, because it has to do with the Temple.
66. Olive(s): “The Atonement of Jesus Christ covers all of the trials and hardships that any of us will encounter in this life.” Quentin L. Cook, “‘Hope Ya Know, We Had a Hard Time’,” Ensign Nov 2008
67. Olive(s): “Participate in all of the ordinances of the temple.” Richard G. Scott, “Temple Worship: The Source of Strength and Power in Times of Need,” Liahona, May 2009
Download VT Printable Tags:
Download this week’s Treat Tuesday Tags for Visiting Teachers PDF by clicking the image below.
- Just print on patterned/colored paper or cardstock
- Cut it out.
- Punch a hole, use ribbon or tape to add it to the treat.
- Don’t forget to sign both of your names when gifting so they know it came from their Visiting Teachers.