Princess Treat Tents
You’re a real Princess! I forget that I’m a REAL live princess sometimes. I forget my worth, true value and sometimes think that I am weak or insignificant, but I’ve been told that I’m not. I also sometimes forget that I am married to a Prince and he’s my Prince Charming and I need to appreciate him for everything he is and for what he does for us and I need to remember to uplift him and support him in all of his royal duties. That’s what a Princess does! I almost always forget to act like a Princess too. Just like in “Clash of the Titans” (the movie) I have to remember that I too “have a God in me” and that I “should bring it!” I love that!
In the 180th General Conference President Dieter F. Uchtdorf reminds us all of this same thing:
“You are truly royal spirit daughters of Almighty God. You are princesses, destined to become queens. Your own wondrous story has already begun. Your “once upon a time” is now.”
I must remember, I can’t forget!
This royal treat tent was designed by LetteringDelights and I added the quote by President Uchtdorf on top of it. They have such a cute digital Princess line and other fun things like; invites, announcements, graphics, fonts and more.
You could use one of the many graphics to create your own princess reminder or even throw a princess party.
Download VT Printable Sheet:
Download this week’s Princess Treat Tent for Visiting Teachers or even Young Women by clicking either the link or image below. Without the quote click here. Click here for the Treat Tent w/ quote in Danish, translated by Pia from Denmark.
Instructions: (better and more detailed instructions included in the file)
- Print in color on white cardstock. Write in the “to & from” spaces.
- Cut along the crop lines.
- Fold along the fold lines. (i didn’t actually follow this step because after I cut it the fold lines weren’t there so I just folded where I thought it would be cute.)
- Fill small plastic bag with candy or treats and fold over the top. Place bag in the center of the folded tent and use the top flap to fold it over the bag, pinch it and staple shut. (I just used tape because I totally forgot to get treats and so I need to redo mine, LOL I just had to take a quick pic of it for you guys so you could see what it looked like.)
- Add embellishments to personalize it if desired.
Visiting Teaching, Home Teaching Gifts & Kits for April 2010!