My Super Sweet Supervisor 4×6
As I mentioned on our Facebook page, this Saturday we have Sister Stewardship Interviews, AKA Visiting Teaching Interviews. I volunteered to make Supervisor Contact Cards to help the sisters remember who their Supervisors are and to report after each act of caring or even just before the end of the month so the supervisors don’t have to call a list of sisters to find out the details of the report.
I used to be afraid of sharing the caring, just report if I visited or not. But I have learned that our Visiting Teaching Supervisors, Relief Society Presidents and Bishops want to know you’re caring for your sisters. They want the details! This is not an assignment of secret charity, save those for other peeps. This is our assignment from the Lord, where we can do a lot and brag about all of the service we’ve done to our VT supervisors because they need the info and they want to praise us for caring about our dear sisters. Of course still be humble and always be willing to improve. :) They want to know HOW sisters you visit are feeling of the Saviors love. So let’s not be afraid and go all out! The Savior loves us and our Supervisors have been called to share His love for us as we report our caring through Visiting Teaching.
I went to my favorite place to download some cute digital products LetteringDelights.com. I used a couple of different digital products. You take the Cupcake for the Cupcakes and DB Hello Cupcake DoodleBat Font for the black and white version, LD Cursive Font for the font, Cup Cake Celebration for the frame and Dress Up Paper Dolls for the gal’s head shot silhouette.
Title: My Super Sweet Supervisor (Font used LD Cursive Font)
To fill in: supervisor’s name, address, phone & cell phone, option if you receive texts, then put your email address. Picture can be glued on top after printing or added using a photo editing software.
Then says: “Reporting our Visiting Teaching is a piece of cake!”
SPECIAL NOTE: If you’re not a Visiting Teaching Supervisor yet, you won’t need to download this free printable. This is for all of the Visiting Teaching Supervisors, Visiting Teaching Coordinators or Relief Society Presidencies who want to help the sisters of their ward know who to call to report their Visiting Teaching. Print it and fill it out with the Supervisors Information and pass out to the sisters in her district maybe even with a cupcake! If you know how to use photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop or Elements then you can add text before you print it and even add your picture in the circle provided. Otherwise there is just a blonde silhouette of a gal in it’s place.
Supervisors, I created 2 different designs for you! 1 in color which you can print at your favorite photo place and a black and white one which you can print from home on cardstock and cut out and pass out with a cupcake!
Color: 4×6 (click to enlarge and save file. Sized for photo printing on matte photo paper. No cutting necessary!)
Black & White: 3-up – 4×6 (8.5×11 size to print at home or your local copy shop on cardstock)
1. Download the 4×6 JPG file or the PDF file. Just click to enlarge and then right click to download.
2. [Optional] You can open the JPG or PDF and edit them using Photoshop if you want to add text or pictures to them before printing. If you are not familiar with that, you can do a search online and learn, sorry this site is to help you with Visiting Teaching only. ;) You can also just print them and then write on them with a fine tip sharpie and pass them out. You can then glue your pic on them too. Works just as good!
3. Upload the JPG to your favorite online photo printing store or print the PDF at home with black ink on cardstock.
4. Cut them out on the dotted lines if you’re printing the Black and White version, each card should be 4×6 or if you downloaded the individual JPG just print it and it’s ready to go.
5. Write your info, glue a pic of yourself if desired and give to the sisters in your Visiting Teaching District! and I’ve already suggested it but seriously how cute to pass this out with a cupcake! Maybe I’m suggesting it because I want one right now. ;)