Why do you spend time making things for Visiting Teachers?
- Because I love the Visiting Teaching program! I have a testimony that it works. Read my experience here.
What kind of files are available for download?
- I like to save my files as Adobe® Acrobat® portable document format (PDF) files. Adobe Reader version 7.0 is required to view all PDF files. However, at times I may use different file formats depending on the purpose of the file. I’ll always let you know what kind of file it will be.
How do I save the files onto my computer so I can print them?
- Click the links or the images to download the PDF files as directed on the page. If this does not work, you may need to click and hold (Mac) or right click on the link (PC), then choose “Download to Disk,” “Save Target As…,” or the equivalent. You can print the files from your computer once you’ve downloaded or saved them.
Can I submit a story, tip, trick, craft, poem, song, printable, experience, class, workshop, video or other for use on this site?
- You sure can! Just fill out the form here. If you’d like to advertise on the site please fill out the form here.
Where are the FAQs about Visiting Teaching?
- You can find those on the LDS.org site of course. If you have other questions or comments fill out the contact form or post a comment on the page or post you have a question or comment about.
What does R.A.K. stand for?
- Random Acts of Kindness
Where do you get most of your darling images and fun fonts?
- I get most of the digital images and fun fonts I use for the free printables from LetteringDelights.com. (Yes, they know I use their digital products on this site for the printables.) If I didn’t include where I’ve gotten my images, it’s because those images can not be found or sent from anywhere or anyone because they were created by me. See Q&A below.
I love your images, can I get the image(s) which you used on a printable to use for Primary, Young Women or other program?
- Wow! I’m humbled by the fact that you are interested in something I’ve designed. While, I would love to provide all of you with my “raw” images for other worthy church projects, I feel I’ve only dedicated some of my precious time to the Visiting Teaching program. I’m sure, several of you feel that it may not take up too much time, however it’s surprising even to me that I do receive a lot of requests and therefore feel I need to post my reason for not providing you with the file(s). I don’t want to play favorites, cause let’s be honest, I don’t even know you, except that you’re a great Visiting Teacher. I also don’t feel right accepting $$ for the work that I do for Visiting Teaching and therefore don’t post Google ads, or ads that help you lose weight or whiten your teeth. LOL That’s just me! I dedicate myself to helping the Visiting Teachers further their work of being a better Visiting Teacher. So, this is NOT a job for me but a labor of love. If however, you’d like to use an image from one I’ve used, to make a different Visiting Teaching Handout or Visiting Teaching Tag or something for Visiting Teachers, I would be happy to research this further with you and possibly work something out. Please know that I love and appreciate your dedication to all of your other callings, besides that of being a great Visiting Teacher and hope that this did not offend you, The Church could not run without you. I only wish I had that much time in a day/week/year. LOL Maybe I will and then I can start all sorts of other websites (besides the 5, I already run.)