Take a Poll
I started polls because I think they will help us understand each other. It’s true that one finds strength in numbers and if we see how much we are all alike in our Visiting Teaching, I believe it will help us and motivate us to improve and be better. So take a sec and answer a poll or two. I think it’s fun to see how many people voted for the same things. I also love polls because they are anonymous so you can always answer truthfully.
Note: You can only answer a poll once. If you don’t see options to vote for the polls, that’s because you already answered that one, so it displays your answer instead.
Did you visit all of your sisters in April?
- Of course, didn't you? (56%, 47 Votes)
- Um...is it May already? Snap! (29%, 24 Votes)
- Almost all of them, but totally lost my little slip. (15%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 84
Below you’ll see all of the results, whether you’ve taken a poll or not. See how fun it is?
How many Sisters do you Visit Teach?
- 3-4; Heaven's pouring out your blessings. (62%, 1,042 Votes)
- 1-2; You're an angel! (22%, 377 Votes)
- 5+ WOW! You'll be translated soon. (14%, 230 Votes)
- 0; Need to be assigned. (Your Relief Society President will be so excited you want to serve!) (2%, 41 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,690
Start Date: January 1, 2009 @ 5:32 am
End Date: No Expiry